Monday, January 9, 2012

#5: Hall Pass

êêêê

Jason Sudeikis is one of my favorite products of Saturday Night Live, next to Kristen Wiig of course. So, when someone told me that I would like Hall Pass, and I saw that he was in it, I thought it was worth suffering through Owen Wilson. I also really like Christina Applegate and Jenna Fischer, so I was really psyched. While the story line was completely predictable, Hall Pass was a funny, silly movie about what would happen if two different couples were allowed to pretend like they were not married for one week. The husbands (Owen and Jason) have every intention of snagging the first single lady they see, but find it a little difficult since they have been out of the game for a while. The wives, however (Jenna and Christina) have much more luck. The film mainly follows the husbands and their shenanigans, and towards the end things get a little crazy for everyone involved. While I wouldn't say that I would watch this movie again, it was quite hilarious and made me realize that holy shit, Owen Wilson got old.

No comments:

Post a Comment